Saturday, May 24, 2008

BACKORDER UPDATE

Hello all,

Just letting you know our next order from labeda is due middle of next week. This order includes the new 2008 Green shooters and many other soft and xs wheels.

Labeda also tells us that the 76mm Asphalt wheels will be in around the 1st of June, hopefully.

Unfortunately, this means we won't get the wheels for another 10 days. We understand this wait is an extreme inconvenience, but we do have some solutions:

**If you ordered 76mm Asphalt wheels from us in the past week, you can post your questions or comments here, or you can email us directly: sales@hockeywheels.com

We want to address the concerns you may have about being on backorder. We may be able to give you a similar wheel style, so that you can receive your wheels sooner!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I needed my wheels last week!!

What is going on? Did they get shipped??

If they weren't then my 76mm apshalts were put on backorder..

I WOULD GLADLY TAKE THE OTHER WHEELS, THE HARD GRIPPERS, JUST LET ME KNOW??

Thanks for your time, I need those wheels asap!!

HOCKEY WHEELS REP. said...

Im sorry for your inconvenience...

Give sales@hockeywheels.com your transaction ID and mention your backorder problem.

We can definitely deliver your wheels by tuesday , just contact our sales team and we will get your order rolling.

Thanks for your business!

Anonymous said...

Hi I ordered 30 Labeda Grippers Yellow Hockey wheels 608, 2 in size 72 mm, 16 in size 76mm, and 12 in size 80mm, my receipt ID is 4960-1452--9014-4586, please let me know when they will be shipped, I know they are back - ordered, but its been over a month now